Delta 88 carbon
Delta 88 carbon is the flagship in the series of individual carbon fiber motor yachts built by Delta Powerboats. Pioneering design, outstanding hydrodynamic efficiency, luxury comforts and an impeccable craftsmanship enable the 88 to deliver the most memorable on-the-water experience. Her strong and light carbon fiber hull is paired with the latest IPS integration that drives the 80 ft hull to a 39-knot top speed — with up to 40 percent reduction in fuel consumption and emissions. Joystick controls provide superb maneuverability and effortless handling when docking and underway. Completed to an owner’s specifications, the 88 carbon features a handmade Scandinavian-style interior highlighted by exceptional visibility, high-end finishes and generous storage. Designed for owner operation or to run with a small professional crew, the 88 accommodates eight guests with a full-beam king size master suite, a VIP- and two twin-cabins along with crew quarters for two crew members. The large, versatile cockpit and exterior deck areas provide space to entertain guests and facilitate any on-the-water life-style activity.
- 4 stateroom layout with en-suite bathrooms
- Separate guest bathroom
- Full beam owner’s suite with king bed, lounge area, desk/vanity top, walk-in closet
- Crew quarters for 2-4 crew members
- Tender garage incl. Williams tender & tender launch
- Opacmare Transformer hydraulic swim platform
- Electrohydraulic bimini-top
- Flybridge wet bar & BBQ + aft deck serving galley
- Miele appliances
- Garmin Glass Cockpit, main station & flybridge
- Garmin xHD2 radar
- Joystick controls, main station & flybridge
- Mastervolt 24V CZone digital bus
- Fischer Panda 2 x 30 kW generators
- Lithium battery bank (12 x 200Ah)
- Webasto 140,000 BTU air-conditioning
- Seakeeper stabilizer
Deep V-hull optimized for Volvo Penta IPS pod drives.
Hull, stringers, bulkheads, deck, and superstructure constructed from vacuum infused carbon fiber composite. Lamination made according to Diab Core Infusion Technology.
Handmade interior and woodworks.
Design: Lars Modin.
Builder: Luksusjaht AS.
3 x Volvo Penta D13-IPS 1350
|LOA||25.72 m (84.4 ft)|
|Hull Length||23.82 m (78.15 ft)|
|Beam||6.22 m (21.72 ft)|
|Draft||1.72 m (5.64 ft)|
|Bridge clearance||7.70 m|
|Displacement (dry weight)||43,000 kg|
|Displacement (wet)||45,000 kg|
|Displacement (max)||55,000 kg|
|Fuel capacity||2 x 2,740 litres|
|Fresh water||1,450 litres|
|Grey water||270 litres|
|Black water||270 litres|
|Cruise speed||10-33 knots|
|Top speed||37-39 knots|
|Consumption 7 kts||2.2 l / nm|
|Consumption 12 kts||6 l / nm|
|Consumption 30 kts||10.5 l / nm|
|Range 7 knots||2,450 nm|
|Range 30 knots||500 nm|